AvSport of Lock Haven -- 353 Proctor Street, Lock Haven PA 17745
Commercial Drone Pilot Training on the Piper Memorial Airport, Lock Haven PA.
AvSport's new Remote Pilot course |
- Runs on three consecutive days (Tuesday through Thursday)
- Includes twelve hours of classroom ground instruction (in the mornings)
- Includes six hours of actual sUAS flight instruction (in the afternoons)
- This allows you to gain experience operating our drones
- Classes are limited to just five students (first come, first served)
- We seek to maximize individual attention and hands-on training.
- Tuition is just $650 per student (plus state sales tax)
- Includes all training materials and supplies
- Does not include knowledge test fee (set by testing center)
AvSport's first Remote Pilot graduating class
See our complete Training Syllabus here.
Safe and Successful Operation of Unmanned Aircraft Systems [Also viewable as an EAA Webinar]
With drone technology and AvSport training, the sky is no longer a limit.