Your First Lesson
Not sure whether you're ready to become a pilot? Try a full introductory lesson with AvSport's Chief Flight Instructor in our Light Sport trainer. This aviation experience constitutes your first actual flying lesson, conducted by a fully qualified Certified Flight Instructor. You will get to fly the plane, and receive a logbook with an entry documenting your first flight.
Give a loved one his or her first Flight Lesson!
- A $250 value, yours for only $150 (including 6% state sales tax)
- Includes one hour of ground instruction, and one hour of actual dual flight instruction
- Call now to schedule your two-hour Gateway to the Skytm.
- Gateway to the Skytm Gift certificates are available.
- AvSport also offers a $75 Taste of Freedomtm discovery flight.
- See our other Standard Training Packages
You may order an Introductory Lesson Gift Certificate through the mail, paying with a $150.00 check drawn on any US bank or US Correspondent bank. Or, you may remit by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express) using the secure PayPal payment service, by clicking on the graphical link below. Be sure to indicate the names of the giver and recipient with your order, as well as a postal address to which the gift certificate should be sent.
Click on the above graphic to remit via PayPalThe Fine Print: Certain weight, height, and health restrictions apply. We regret that our aircraft cannot safely carry passengers weighing in excess of 250 pounds. All flight participants will be asked to sign our standard Liability Waiver form.
If you can drive, you can fly!
Copyright © AvSport of Lock Haven, a subsidiary of Microcomm Consulting
This page last updated 16 March 2017
Top of Page